Assist Banquet Manager in the serving of guests during banquet functions to ensure positive guest experience.Responsibilities
- Set up banquet room as instructed by Supervisor to include linen, serviceware and glassware.
- Attend roll call meetings before events to learn function particulars, including guest and hotel expectations.
- Greet guests and respond to requests in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Serve the food and/or beverage in the order and to the expectation of the Supervisor to ensure consistency throughout the banquet. Promptly remove dishes as guests complete each course and/or meal at the end of the meal or function.
- Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
- Replenish beverages as necessary, and check with guests for overall satisfaction.
- Once banquet is complete, reset banquet room according to Supervisor's specifications to ensure the readiness of the room for the following function.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Pay Rate: $11.75/hr plus grat poolAbout Us
The Brown Palace Hotel and Spa, Autograph Collection, synonymous with extraordinary service since 1892, invites you to join a new level of luxury Downtown Denver hotels. Home to a collection of 241 distinct guestrooms and suites, the hotel also boasts six unique restaurants and bars, a boutique spa and nearly 20,000 square feet of meeting space, making the Brown Palace as appropriate for an adventurous jetsetter as it is for a corporate-minded CEO.In addition to being a part of one of the most historic hotels in Denver, team members will enjoy many additional perks of working at the Brown Palace Hotel and Spa. These perks include discounted RTD Eco Pass, free employee meals, discounts on services/F&B at the hotel and Friends and Family hotel room discounts. Come learn more about joining our team!We value U.S. military experience and invite all qualified military candidates to apply.