Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts.
As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
The Spa Concierge is responsible for ensuring complete client and member satisfaction by providing full guidance and consultation in scheduling, confirmation and check-out procedures. Responsible for coordinating all aspects of the overall guest experience, and acting as the communicating link between the guests and the staff as well as the other departments of the facility. Maintains and monitors work schedules as booked. Upholds company standards of conduct, grooming, dress, and personal hygiene. Maintains clean and organized work areas and well-stocked supply of products.
- Have complete knowledge of all Spa Services, Packages, Promotions, and retail products presently offered by the spa.
- Maintains professional relationships with spa clientele.
- Schedule all spa and fitness services.
- Conduct closing shift reports and reconcile all cash, credit card, and room charges, account for any discrepancies.
- Greet guests, answer incoming telephone calls, and book appointments.
- Keep work areas clean and organized according to standards.
- Promote all spa programs/activities by discussing other department areas that may assist guests with a total resort experience. Must keep current with spa calendar - programs, events and activities.
- Walk through spa facility ensure proper supplies and amenities in locker rooms and relaxation lounge.
- Understand and use universal precautions and sanitary procedures.
- Maintain storage areas to ensure cleanliness, freshness, and organization.
- Frequent checks of equipment and facility to ensure safety and prevent loss of equipment and/or injury to users.
- College Degree in hospitality or business related field. -preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook. -preferred
- CPR certification. -preferred
- Two years experience in Spa Concierge role at a RockResort Spa. - required
- High School diploma or the equivalent. -required
- Ability to effectively present detailed information both verbally and in written form to guests and employees throughout the organization. -required
- Bilingual in Spanish. -preferred
The budgeted range starts at 17.00-19.50 . Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail - a place that's Like Nothing on Earth.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 306407