Mount Snow makes everyone feel like family, guests and employees alike.
With consistent, high-ratings on the friendly staff, why wouldn't you want to join the camaraderie? Join our team and help us share ultimate mountain adventures with our guests. www.vailresortscareers.com
Greets guests to a luxurious spa environment, maintains guest and group accounts, assists with facility orientation and actively works to provide guests with a relaxing spa experience. Responsible for ensuring complete client and member satisfaction by providing full guidance and consultation in scheduling, confirmation, and check-out procedures. Maintains clean and organized work areas and well-stocked supply of products. Provides guests with locker, robe/slippers and tour of spa facilities as needed. Typically requires one year related experience.
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts.
- Have complete knowledge of all Spa Services, Packages, Promotions, and retail products presently offered by the spa.
- Maintains professional relationships with spa clientele.
- Schedule all spa and fitness services.
- Conduct closing shift reports and reconcile all cash, credit card, and room charges, account for any discrepancies.
- Greet guests, answer incoming telephone calls, and book appointments.
- Keep work areas clean and organized according to standards.
- Promote all spa programs/activities by discussing other department areas that may assist guests with a total resort experience. Must keep current with spa calendar - programs, events and activities.
- Walk through spa facility ensure proper supplies and amenities in locker rooms and relaxation lounge.
- Understand and use universal precautions and sanitary procedures.
- Maintain storage areas to ensure cleanliness, freshness, and organization.
- Frequent checks of equipment and facility to ensure safety and prevent loss of equipment and/or injury to users.
- Assist with guest follow up concerning retail requests.
- Attend departmental meetings as scheduled by spa management and/or resort management.
- Be familiar with all resort services/ features and local attractions to respond to guest inquiries.
- Complies with all Resort policies, procedures and standards of operation.
- Other duties as assigned
As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 326428